Saturday 2 June 2012

RAT FINK A-GOO-GOO MUCK!


Another collaboration done together with the amazing imagination of Zeke S. Clough! Above is the psychedelic silkscreen-print, and below is a computer coloured version. You can order this A3-sized poster by contacting me personally on my e-mail adress. Or otherwise you can buy it on Zekes webshop, which you'll find by clicking the words "Rat Fink Screenprint" above. And yeah, of course this drawing is based on mr. Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's crazy creature Rat Fink! A fun dirty li'l anarchistic scumbag rodent..opposed to Walt Di$n€y's most boring clean living Mikkk€y Mou$e.

3 comments:

doc industries said...

YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

crippaXXXalmqvist said...

Fxxk YEAH, Mr. excelentis mugre doctor lin+++!
I thank thee for positive feedback..if that is what it's supposed to be. R'n'R!

cacapo said...

F666ing awesome. I hope I can still have one.